Max And Co - Sold Faulty Goods

1.6

I purchased a top from Max & Co. IFC store, Hong Kong. When I took it out of my closed to wear when I went to remove the tags I noticed a very large hole on the back of the item. I returned it to the store and was told it would be sent to their head office and I would receive a refund or a credit note and I would receive a telephone call when it was ready. I then received a telephone call and was advised they would be repairing the item. Firstly the hole is far too large to be repaired and secondly I purchased a brand new, faultless product and I am not prepared to accept a product with a flaw. I asked the person I spoke with to get a superior to call me back but I heard nothing.

I then received an email days later addressed to the incorrect person. If I address a formal complaint I would appreciate it if they have the courtesy of getting my name correct.

Secondly I am unsure if the garment has been inspected; it has a large hole in the floral material and is irreparable. I also purchased a brand new item and I expect to receive a brand new item not a defective one.

Do not buy from this company they sell faulty goods and have despicable customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Max And Co Top.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Faulty goods.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2016.