1.6

I purchased a top from Max & Co. IFC store, Hong Kong. When I took it out of my closed to wear when I went to remove the tags I noticed a very large hole on the back of the item. I returned it to the store and was told it would be sent to their head office and I would receive a refund or a credit note and I would receive a telephone call when it was ready. I then received a telephone call and was advised they would be repairing the item. Firstly the hole is far too large to be repaired and secondly I purchased a brand new, faultless product and I am not prepared to accept a product with a flaw. I asked the person I spoke with to get a superior to call me back but I heard nothing.

I then received an email days later addressed to the incorrect person. If I address a formal complaint I would appreciate it if they have the courtesy of getting my name correct.

Secondly I am unsure if the garment has been inspected; it has a large hole in the floral material and is irreparable. I also purchased a brand new item and I expect to receive a brand new item not a defective one.

Do not buy from this company they sell faulty goods and have despicable customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of faulty goods. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of max and co top and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1680. Max And Co needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned max and co top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Max And Co.

Comments